Yes it has been awhile since my last post. And yes I have alot to catch up on!! But we are all doing good, and looking forward to a fun summer!!
Kyra was able to go up to the mountains with her BFF Lorilie and her wonderful family! They had lots of fun, and Kyra wants to do it more. I have always wanted to, but just don't know where to go. So I guess I will be researching that! And what a great way to escape the heat for just a bit!!
Kyra was able to go up to the mountains with her BFF Lorilie and her wonderful family! They had lots of fun, and Kyra wants to do it more. I have always wanted to, but just don't know where to go. So I guess I will be researching that! And what a great way to escape the heat for just a bit!!


3 comments:
Im so glad you are alive!! We almost gave up on you! :) jk. We love you guys! Such a cute picture of Kyra and Lorlie. We too love to escape to the mountains! Miss you guys! Lets get in touch when Lys gets back from Powell next week!
Lys and Mindy
That's totally an engagement photo pose! Does Kyra have some news for us?
Good to know! Cant wait to see your next post!
Post a Comment