Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kyra Birthday Party....

OKay so this was even longer ago, but still worth mentioning! Kyra turned 11 this year, ugh, and she had a swim party!!! It was lots of fun!




Kyra and Ashley


Tiffany and Marty got her this yummy yummy cookie!!


Kyra and her cousins. Victoria, Elizabeth and Nicole! Lee said no more stuffed animals, SO they got her 3 Webkinz!! hahahaha Lee was thrilled, but Kyra's Aunt Amy was thrilled!! lol


Kyra and her bff Alyssa


Kyra and Marissa


Kyra and Izzy
And yes she is also 11!!


Erin and Kyra


Kyra and her bff Lorilie


The whole gang!!

2 comments:

aLySsA said...

I remember that! It was really fun!

MiNdY said...

How stinkin cute! Im glad you put this post up! Even if it took a while ;) I wish I was there hangin out with you guys! That picture of Kyra and Izzy cracks me up..I would have thought she was 15!