What a fun busy week we had! Kyra has been off track. Monday started Lee and I both at work. And Kyra got to go to Lorilies house for the day. Later that night, Kyra had Jr. Jazz basketball practice! Tuesday Kyra and her dad were able to hang out all day. That night Kyra got to go to Lorilies again (both on same track) for Fondue! Kyra loves Fondue! Unluckily for her, I don't have a clue how to make any of that fun stuff! I suppose I could melt chocolate. Ha ha!! Wednesday Kyra and I goofed off some more. She did make it to ballet that day. And I went and worked at my part time job at FCS, which is just at the other end of the building. That night ended with another sleepover at our house for Kyra and Lorilie! Thursday was swimming!!!
And then I remember the camera, but only got a few shots because I didn't charge the battery! My bad!
Kyra and her friend Lorilie swimming at the South Jordan Rec. Center! They have the best pool don't ya know!



3 comments:
I swear when youre not working you guys are doing something so fun! I dont know how you have time for it all!! What a blast! Lys wants to go swimming so bad. And I love that dress! Justice has such cute stuff.. Its really sad when I spend more on Lys' clothes than my own!
Really we don't do all that much. But since she is off track, I try and make it more fun! Wait till we are back in school, which is a week from today. And it will be all school, homework, dance, and basketball. Justice is way cute! If these girls would just stop growing! ha ha
I want that dress!
Post a Comment