Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Camera crazy


Monday, Kyra and her Dad got to go to the Jazz game!! So before hand I couldn't resist taking a few snapshots of her, since I couldn't go, and was unsure of sending the camera with them. And we wanted to show everyone another cute shirt she got at Justice!




Kyra spent the day with Grandma on Monday and Tuesday. Kyra takes Cosmo with her because he loves to play with my Moms dog Gracie! And we love it because Cosmo is Exhausted when he gets home.


This picture is deceiving, Gracie is huge!

Cosmo passed out on Kyra's lap, while we enjoyed yummy shakes from Ab's!

Wednesday Kyra got a really big treat, Thanks to her Aunt Katie! For Christmas Katie gave Kyra the gift of a Girls Day of getting pedicures and manicures! They decided we need to do it more often. And I'm excited to go next time!

Kyra & Aunt Katie (10 pts. to anyone who can guess where this pic was taken)

The Manicure
The Pedicure


3 comments:

mandorama said...

Three things:
1) The new shirt is super cute.
2) Your daughter is beautiful. (Ever looked into pimpin' her out as a child model?)
3) As hard as it is to take my eyes off of Katie's rack, I think that pic was taken at California Adventure. Am I right?

Lynette said...

Thank you! She was approached like 3 years ago by a modeling lady, but she was near the end of her career and trying something new....blah blah She got sick.... we walked away. And DING DING!! You get the 10 points! ha ha Yeah she isn't appreciating that picture too much, but I think its cute.. and the only one I have of them too on my computer!

KatieUtah said...

It's true my "Rack" is breathtaking! And yet the beautiful girl next to me steals the show.