School started a month ago, so we have only gotten to go swimming once! This was our favorite summer in a long time. Kyra and I went swimming atleast once a week, but sometimes 2 or 3!! We got the swimming bug this year!! We went to lots of different pools. We went with lots of different people. But it was a blast, and we got some great tans out of it!!





I have to be sneaky about getting pictures of Lee, so that's why it is at that angle!! haha But I love it!!!



There were also some sleepovers....











2 comments:
You guys are just too cute!! I'm glad you have had such a fun summer!! It stinks because it seems to pass so quickly but its wonderful because its so memorable! Thanks for letting lys have I tiny part in it ;)
Fun! That was so much fun going to the pool with you guys and having a sleepover! I want to do it again!
Post a Comment