...was long and now I'm tired, But boy was it an Awesome day!!!
Today, we got the much wanted pointe shoes!! Kyra still has to learn to sew the ribbons and elastic on, they will do that during their next class!
Today, we got the much wanted pointe shoes!! Kyra still has to learn to sew the ribbons and elastic on, they will do that during their next class!



And Today, we went to Lagoon!!!! Fun! Just the two of us, I haven't been in a decade. We ate lots of junk, and I have always wanted to do one of those old time photos.... So we did!! Pretty silly stuff!!!



4 comments:
How fun!! Im glad she got her shoes and you were both able to go to lagoon with each other! Always a good thing. That picture is dang cute! Love it! And you both are SO beautiful. :)
Oh good times! I haven't been to Lagoon for a couple years - ever since the whole lot of us got sick and thought we were too old to go! :-) Maybe we should give it a try again.
She is such a CUTIE!!! I am lovin' your blog hun! keep up the GREAT work!!
Those old time photos are so fun! As cheesy as it may be, you will love to look back on it in a few years.
Post a Comment